Atlantic C1 5W-30 is a full synthetic low S.A.P.S (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) high performance engine oil designed to help prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of exhaust emission reduction systems. Atlantic C1 5W-30 can be used in high performance passenger car & light duty Van, 4WD petrol & DI diesel vehicles and offers extended drain benefits as per manufacturer requirements. Atlantic C1 5W-30 can be used where the following specifications are required: ACEA C1, JASO DL-1, Ford M2C934-B and Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005.
Features and Benefits:
• Minimises engine emissions
• Maximises fuel efficiency
• Optimal wear protection
• Superior engine cleanliness
• Long drain interval suitability
• Offers advanced protection of Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF’s)
Always refer to the Atlantic Lube Guide for the correct product application.